Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Clay's girls....our girls

So Kelsey and Madison ended the fair in style this year....they got escorted through the carnival by a Lynden Police officer and a security guard! They happened to be at the right place at the right time, and enjoyed some time with Clay Walker's daughters, MaClay and Skylor! The girls came off the bus and had some time before their dad went on stage so they were headed out to go on some rides. They were being escorted by a girl named Jessica, whom I realize now is Clay's girlfriend(I had to do some research on the internet to put all the pieces together). My dad offered for Kelsey and Madison to go with them and the Walker girls were very excited to have some company! So after a bit, I caught up with them and got a couple of pictures and joined them on the bumper cars. It was a lot of fun and added some short lived excitement to our day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like the girls had a lot of fun!! I'm still having a little bit of a hard time with 'MaClay'...but I guess that's what you get to do when you live amoungst the rich and famous!!