Monday, October 22, 2007

Piggy tails!

Oh our little schnookims! I had a little random photo shoot of the littlest one in the family recently and thought I'd share! I sure hope it doesn't appear that I do more postings on Daisy...well maybe it does because I do, but it's just because she is at home all day, and well she is changing the most! But it has nothing to do with my admiration for her more than the others. O.K....cleared my conscience...now onto the little wonder! Update: Taking a break from speech therapy....she is talking a lot more... pronunciation is not very good, but I try to keep in perspective that she is just getting going in this and that does take time. Has 2-3 word sentences...I am hoping she will catch up by next year.

"If you're HAPPY and you know it...."


Amy!! She got this from her sleep over with you! Soo cute! She often talks about "MeMe" (thats Amy in her language!)


"My bawl! My juice!"

"My binky! My booger!!" (hehe)

"Mommeeee"

"Don't watch me eat!"

Finally a nice smile!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love having a little dedication in your post!! I will have to say that every kid that I ever babysat growing up called me 'MeMe'!! So that's perfect...now as far as the thumb sucking, the credit (or blame) should go to Kali!! Thanks for your help this week and next..the girls will sure have fun together!!

Amy said...

Where are the pictures of the little play date!! I'm missing my baby!! Thanks for watching her...I hope monday goes as well as Friday!! Give me some pictures!! HeeHee!!