Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A little of this...a little of that

Just a sorta random posting of our weekend. We celebrated Father's Day on Sunday, yes a week early, but I am leaving on Friday for my trip to Honduras and will be gone, and our family was together this past weekend. So we loved on Brian with gifts and a yummy brunch( that he of course helped cook..hehehe). I so appreciate what this man does for me and the kids....I love how much he loves us!! We also celebrated my awesome sis in laws birthday along with her twin sister, Treva. Trina is such a blessing to our family, my bro did good! I love ya Trina! So with some craziness we are getting ready go to Honduras. For those that don't know the airport we were supposed to fly in to in Tegucigalpa was shut down a couple of weeks ago after a plane crashed on the run way. We didn't find out until last Thursday and it wasn't until yesterday that we had our flights finalized. We are now flying into an airport that is about 150 miles from where we will be staying and we gained a 12 hour layover in Miami on the way back home. We are excited to see what God has in store for us and are even looking forward to the traveling that will take to get us to where we need to be! All prayers are appreciated.....
So just some random pix of the family before I head out!

innocent....umm, no

what a camera? oh let me pose with my ice cream!

ummmm..... messy!

and goofy....

Our AMAZING kiddos....and dog :)

Celebrating a dad....


My incredible mom and dad! I get to be with my dad on our trip, so I will celebrate Father's Day with him in Honduras....

Trina and Treva celebrate their 26th birthday!

I had to get the annual "crazy" picture of Chad and Trina posted!


Rex has grown just a bit...ya think?!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the update!
Your kids look so sweet, love the picture of Daisy kissing her daddy.

And Rex looks like a little fox.

I will pray for safe travel for you and that God will use you in ways you never imagined!

becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
becky said...

Thanks for the pictures, we will be praying for you while you are gone. Hugs, me

Unknown said...

love the pics...I am so excited for you all and the adventure awaiting you. God has been at the center of this venture and he will sustain you in the week ahead..I will, however, be missing you all as Brian and I hold down the home front. We will be praying for your safety and the blessing you will bring to whatever is asked of you. Love you always, Mom